HELLO WORLD. This is my first ever blog, and may be my only one if people like you continue to read past this sentence. YOU MADE IT. And for that I am ever-grateful. Why? Well, it's mind-boggling to think that someone can just hop across my blog and be reading the words my mind speaks. So my mind says hello and welcome to the blog of Unexpressed Thoughts Exposed. Why such a name Cinny? Well, before I formally introduce my blog, I have a question for you. Have you ever opened up a word document and just typed about what was on your mind, and then read about what you wrote which turns out to be pretty good and worthy of attention from other people? Probably not. But that sort of happened to me. Anyways, this blog will be a compilation of those word documents that were once my unexpressed thoughts, now exposed. And I'm turning this blog into that word document that I thought I would only see but is now yours to read. So here are the honest thoughts and opinions of a 16 year-old girl and the questionable world around her.
Enjoy,
Cinny C
No comments:
Post a Comment