Saturday, 25 January 2014

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or Good Night

The cool thing about these blogs is that you can get a sense of your audience. Like if your reading this blog and your in a country other than Canada (and I can tell if you are), I am intrigued and enlightened. I mean just yesterday I saw that a person had read my blog in GERMANY. What!? Like you're on the other side of the world, in another setting, in a different timezone. Hence, the name of this blog post: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or Goodnight. I don't know what timezone you are in respected viewer, which is why I welcome you with all of the greetings that apply to the time you are in. Gosh I am corny. Well, that was not the main point of this blog post. The main point was really, I don't know. I just felt like writing to people I don't know but I would probably like to know because they have made it so far in this paragraph. For which I am again, SURPRISED AND THANKFUL. Well, anyways, how is your day going on someone from somewhere? What can you do to make it better? Well that was my word of the day, even though I am constantly tempted to post something new every passing hour. I think I'm going be a writer.

xx Cinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment